Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mr. Spaceman by The Byrds-tabs

MT From: rickl1@ix.netcom.com Byrds Mr Spaceman written by Roger McGuinn G A7 Woke up this morning with light in my eyes and D7 G Then realized it was still dark outside A7 D7 G It was a light coming down from the sky I don't know who or why G A7 Must be those strangers that come every night D7 G Whose saucer shaped lights put people up tight A7 Leave blue green foot prints that glow in the dark D7 G I hope they get home all right D C Am Hey Mr Spaceman won't you please take me along G I won't do anything wrong D C Am D7 G Hey Mr Spaceman won't you please take me along for the ride G A7 Woke up this morning I was feeling quite wierd D7 G Had flies in my beer my toothpaste was smeared A7 Opened my windows they'd written my name D7 G Said so long we'll see you again D C Am Hey Mr Spaceman won't you please take me along G I won't do anything wrong D C Am D7 G Hey Mr Spaceman won't you please take me along for the ride Copyright @ 1966 Tickson Music Co. From the "Fifth DImension" LP Columbia Records 1966
Learn to play "Mr Spaceman" with online video lessons


Related tabs Byrds - Goin Back tabByrds - Dont Make Waves tabByrds - Boston tabByrds - Bad Night At The Whiskey tabByrds - Fido tabByrds - Dolphins Smile tab

Byrds lyrics | Mr Spaceman lyrics | Mr Spaceman lyrics


Contact Us / Privacy Policy / ToS / Guitaretab © 2009