Saturday, January 30, 2010

(To select, hold SHIFT key and tap the screen, or move the trackball.)



Back to songs index
TO MY FATHER'S HOUSE
 
Oh come and go with me to my father's house / To my father's house, to my father's house
I said won't you come and go with me, yes, to my father's house / Where there's joy, joy, joy
in my father's house
Oh come and go with me, yes / To my father's house / Everything is free / In my father's
house / Life with you and me / I tell you, in my father's house / Come just as you are / To my
father's house / Nothing's on the par / In my father's house / There's music everywhere, /
Well, well in my father's house / Food enough to spare / People have no fear / I tell you, in
my father's house
I tell you there ain't no signs of hate / In my father's house / Folks all integrate / In my
father's house / Come and bring your mate / In my father's house, in my father's house / Oh
come let's have a ball / In my father's house / Summer last to fall / In my father's house /
Good times have we all / In my father's house
 
This section is organized
by Spiritual Workshop